Guaranteed services included in our Essential Funeral Plan.
- Confidential advice and guidance on all aspects of the funeral.
- Guidance on the registration of the death and collection of all necessary paperwork for the funeral to proceed.
- Care and preparation of the deceased. 24 hour transport of the deceased to the nominated Funeral Director’s premises within a 25 mile radius, excluding ferry or air fares.
- Basic coffin for cremation or burial.
- Cremation fee fully covered
- Flexible plans, if you move home your plan moves with you, at no extra cost.
- Visit to the chapel of rest any time by agreed appointment (within normal office hours).
- Funeral Director, hearse and staff. Nationwide network of trusted Funeral Directors.
- Time and date of funeral at the discretion of the Funeral Director.
- Funeral procession from funeral home to the crematorium or burial site (fees and costs of a service at a separate location not included).
- For a cremation funeral: Cremation fee (at local rates). Minister or officiants fee (as recommended by the Church of England stipend authority).
- For a burial funeral: A generous contribution is included in the Plan. This contribution increases with the Retail Price Index (RPI) for the Plan’s duration.
- Complimentary ‘Thank You’ cards and establish Social Media website for tributes.
- Special requests: Personal wishes can be recorded within the Plan (some special requests may incur an additional charge and may not be covered by the price guarantee).
Breakdown of monthly costs based on a £250 deposit and a variable term.