Your Wishes, Your Way
Simple ProcessSo, what do we do now? This is often one of the questions relatives ask when a loved one has passed away. Confusion about who to contact and what to do can cause unnecessary burden and stress on family members at a difficult time. With a Funeral Plan in place, the process is simple and hassle free, one call to our 24/7 contact number is all it takes to inform us that it is time to put the Empathy UK pre-arranged funeral wishes into place.
Your Wishes RespectedChoose everything to suit your wishes now. An Empathy UK Funeral Plan provides you with the peace of mind that your funeral will be carried out in line with your wishes. Depending on the plan you choose, there are options to select preferred Funeral Directors, transport arrangements and bespoke requests regarding music choices, flowers and service.
Your Funds are SafeYour Empathy UK Funeral Plan fund payments are paid into the ‘Empathy UK Trust', a completely independent and secure Trust Fund set up to meet the requirements of Articles 50 and 60 of the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000.
The Trust is run by an independent Board of Trustees who manage the Trust’s funds on behalf of the Planholders to safeguard future payments. The Trustees are supported by key professionals including international fund managers and IFoA and FRC regulated actuaries.
Cash Back at Any TimeEmpathy UK promise to return the money you have paid into your Plan at any time, so if you change your mind or are short of cash, you can request a repayment of all your Plan value (subject to Terms & Conditions).
If you have any questions, please call a member of our helpful team, FREE, on 0800 612 89 89.
How do I apply for the Empathy Funeral Plan?
- Select the Empathy funeral plan option you would like. See our Plans overview here.
- Complete the application form, if you haven’t got one you can request one here. If you wish you may call our friendly team of advisors, FREE, on 0800 612 89 89 who are on hand to guide you and can complete the application form over the telephone.
- Choose your preferred payment method – complete the relevant section on the application form or call us FREE on 0800 612 89 89 to go through the payment options over the telephone.
- If you have chosen to apply by post, return your signed and completed application form using the prepaid envelope provided.
- Relax with peace of mind that your funeral affairs are all in order.
What happens next?Once your application is received the process is clear and simple:
- The cost of your plan is deposited in an the independent and completely secure Trust Fund.
- Copies of your plan documents are sent out to you and any other recipients you have requested along with your Plan Certificate.
- Empathy UK securely store details of your personal Funeral Plan.
- (When the time comes) One call to the 24/7 number on the Plan Certificate activates the Plan.
- The funeral arrangements take place in accordance with your wishes and money is released from the Trust directly to the Funeral Director.
You can make your plans in advance. Everything is done for you
Very friendly staff, who went through everything with me. They were able to answer questions I had in a professional and clear manner. They always go the extra mile.
When I spoke to the team, they were really helpful. Everything was explained clearly and concisely. I couldn’t fault the service and that’s why I took out the Plan.
The customer service levels were phenomenal, they were completely understanding of my needs and everything that I asked for.